mall. I think Usyk has a stamina problem as well.

 

Deontay Wilder thinks Joshua’s rant was caused by him listening to ‘fake stuff’ from his team

Wilder has since been beaten twice by Fury, w stanyarhouse.com hile Joshua has lost three of his last five bouts, leaving both boxers out of the title picture for the moment.

With Fury and Usyk in negotiations over a mouth technotoday.org watering unification bout, Wilder is adamant that it would be one-way traffic in favour of the former – claiming Usyk

‘I think Fury will be too big for him. He ju theamericanbuzz.com st likes to use his size and a lot of other things,’ he detailed.

‘I think Usyk’s too small. I think Usyk has a stamina problem as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

electing hair extensions, it is essential to conside

mall. I think Usyk has a stamina problem as well.