tay Wilder thinks Joshua’s rant was caused by him listening t

 

Deontay Wilder thinks Joshua’s rant was caused by him listening to ‘fake stuff’ from his team

Wilder has since been beaten twice by Fury, while Joshua has lost three of his last five bouts, leaving both boxers out of thehappyworld.org the title picture for the moment.

With Fury and Usyk in negotiations over a mouthwatering unification bout, Wilder is adamant that it would be one-way traffic in favour of the former – claiming Usyk

‘I think Fury will be too big for him. He just likes to thesecretoftime.net vuse his size and a lot of other things,’ he detailed.

‘I think Usyk’s too small. I think Usyk thehelloamerica.com has a stamina problem as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

mall. I think Usyk has a stamina problem as well.

electing hair extensions, it is essential to conside

mall. I think Usyk has a stamina problem as well.